Established in 1997, RISK is one of the UK’s leading health and safety training providers.
RISK Core Values
- We only hire top talent from across the UK, so you can guarantee our trainers are the best.
- We believe in including real life, practical examples as part of RISKs’ Safety Training Courses.
- If we make a promise, we will always keep to it and deliver.
- We value all our clients – big or
Why should I choose RISK?
- Our course content is delivered in an engaging way & our highly experienced trainers use real world examples to better explain and frame all topics.
- RISK provides comprehensive support, even after you complete a course; we’re always only a phone call away.
- We are a course provider – not a broker! We have years of industry experience so you will always receive the best advice and training.
- Our reviews speak for themselves; take a look at what our clients have to say about us on our homepage.
- If you can find the same high-quality training elsewhere for a lower price after booking with us, we will provide a full refund (subject to Terms and Conditions, please read before booking).
Risk Perks & Free services
Our priority is making sure you have the best experience on our training courses. We focus on providing high-quality materials and include lots of free services which can help candidates succeed.
Guaranteed Pass Scheme
We offer a ‘Guaranteed Pass Scheme’ on the majority of our training courses.
Free Telephone Support
We provide a helpline offering FREE support for all course candidates; it provides help and advice for the duration of our courses. Our experienced telephone advisers are always here to help and will assist in ensuring you pass your course and understand all materials.
After you complete and pass a course, we will send your new certificate directly to you via Recorded Delivery. We will post your certificate as soon as payment is received, so no waiting for slow third party payments.
If you require any advice or would like to learn more about the courses we offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call 0845 618 1948.