London SMSTS Courses
View Larger Map
St Chad’s Street, London WC1H 8AG
► Opposite St Pancras and King Cross Stations
► Under 10 minutes walk from Euston Station
► Numerous hotels within close proximity
RISK are a training course provider and not a broker
This means we aren't making a quick mark-up or taking a commission on the sale of a training place but are responsible for the quality of your knowledge after you have taken the course. This is why we guarantee your pass, because if there is something you don't get, it's our failing not yours - so why should you pay for the training again. However, things have changed and the SMSTS delegate, course and exam pass criteria is now much more stringent.
The new standards impact the SMSTS Course Guaranteed Pass Scheme in three core areas:
#1 - CITB SMSTS Pre-course Delegate Assessment Criteria
Delegates must have the...
- physical ability
- communication skills
- and the required experience and skills
...to ensure they are competent to attend and complete the course.
View the full CITB SMSTS Pre-course Delegate Assessment Criteria here and how this is managed by RISK.
#2 - CITB SMSTS Course Requirements
- All SMSTS Courses must be taught in English.
- All delegates must present photographic ID on the day of the course exam. (Driving License, Passport or other official photographic ID will be acceptable)
- All sessions must be attended in sequence and without full attendance the certificate cannot be awarded.
- No delegate is allowed to attend more than two courses of split attendance. If this is not possible the delegate must enroll on a new course and retake the full course.
View the full CITB SMSTS Course Requirements here and how this is managed by RISK.
#3 - CITB SMSTS Exam Requirements
SMSTS course & SMSTS refresher course
- 20 multiple choice questions, including 5 safety critical questions which must all be answered correctly to achieve a pass
- 5 written answer questions
View the full CITB SMSTS Exam Requirements here and how this is managed by RISK.