London SMSTS Courses
View Larger Map
St Chad’s Street, London WC1H 8AG
► Opposite St Pancras and King Cross Stations
► Under 10 minutes walk from Euston Station
► Numerous hotels within close proximity
Nottingham SMSTS Courses
Weighbridge Road, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20 8RX
► 7 minutes from Junction 29 of the M1
► Free on-site parking available
► Nearest train station just 5 minutes by taxi
► Various hotel accommodation just 2-10 minutes drive
RISK are a training course provider and not a broker
This means we aren't making a quick mark-up or taking a commission on the sale of a training place but are responsible for the quality of your knowledge after you have taken the course. This is why we guarantee your pass, because if there is something you don't get, it's our failing not yours - so why should you pay for the training again. Which is why RISK guarantee to support, train, coach and mentor you until you pass your CITB SMSTS Refresher Course with us! However, things have changed and the SMSTS Refresher delegate, course and exam pass criteria is now much more stringent.
Currently due to COVID-19 RISK are only delivering CITB Courses remotely online
CITB Guaranteed Pass Scheme ONLY applies to classroom based courses
Unfortunately due to the revisions required to deliver the emergency remote online CITB courses, RISK are unable to accommodate the CITB Guaranteed Pass Scheme. This is due to the limited numbers available on courses and technology requirements of completing the online exam.
The new standards impact SMSTS Refresher Course Guaranteed Pass Scheme in three core areas:
#1 - CITB SMSTS Refresher Pre-course Delegate Assessment Criteria
Delegates must have the...
- physical ability
- communication skills
- and the required experience and skills
...to ensure they are competent to attend and complete the course.
View the full CITB SMSTS Refresher Pre-course Delegate Assessment Criteria here and how this is managed by RISK.
#2 - CITB SMSTS Refresher Course Requirements
- Current SMSTS credentials must be within the allowed period and not expired.
- All SMSTS Refresher Courses must be taught in English.
- All delegates must present photographic ID on the day of the course exam. (Driving License, Passport or other official photographic ID will be acceptable)
- All sessions must be attended in sequence and without full attendance the certificate cannot be awarded.
View the full CITB SMSTS Refresher Course Requirements here and how this is managed by RISK.
#3 - CITB SMSTS Refresher Exam Requirements
SMSTS course & SMSTS refresher course
- 20 multiple choice questions including 5 safety critical questions which must all be answered correctly to pass
- 5 written answer questions
View the full CITB SMSTS Refresher Exam Requirements here and how this is managed by RISK.