SMSTS Refresher Courses by RISK
The SMSTS Refresher course is a two-day training programme for individuals currently holding a valid Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) certificate. To maintain their SMSTS certification, holders must refresh their skills and knowledge every five years through SMSTS Refresher courses.
The 2-day SMSTS Refresher course is only available to delegates who have previously passed the full 5 day Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) CITB course. Delegates must be able to provide proof of their full SMSTS certificate to be eligible for the two-day SMSTS Refresher course. The delegates current SMSTS OR SMSTS Refresher certificate must not have expired or they will need to re-take the full five-day SMSTS course.
Course Dates: 16th & 17th July 2020
Remote Training Course carried out via zoom, for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07967 826094.
Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R)
This course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course, or a subsequent refresher course.
SMSTS Refresher Course Overview
This refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
At the end of the SMSTS Refresher Course you will be able to:
- implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects your management role
- implement new guidance and industry best practice
- fulfil your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
SMSTS Refresher Course Mandatory Entry Requirements
- a valid SMSTS certificate gained in the last five years. You must take this course before your certificate exprires
- to be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- if you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- you will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence