SSSTS Refresher Training Courses by RISK
The SSSTS refresher course is intended for those who have a current SSSTS certificate. It provides supervisors with an update of health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation, as well as their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities.
This SSSTS Refresher course provides you with an update on the latest health and safety legislation and best practice methods for the current site safety regulations. Even if you didn't take your original SSSTS training course with RISK - you can take your SSSTS Refresher course with us. You will benefit from the ongoing FREE support and helpline which is exclusive to RISK SSSTS Refresher course delegates.
Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS-R)
This course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
SSSTS Refresher Training Courses Overview
The SSSTS Refresher Training Course brings your health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving you a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course.
The SSSTS Refresher Training Course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the SSSTS Refresher Training Course you will be able to:
- implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your supervisory role
- implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes
- fulfil your responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and the environment.
The SSSTS Refresher Training Course Mandatory Entry Requirements
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge.
- A valid SSSTS certificate gained in the last five years. You must take this course before your certificate expires.
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.