ELCAS Courses

The Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) is a government-led education and funding initiative that’s designed to support the lifelong learning of members of the UK Armed Forces.

RISK Health & Safety is proud to be an approved and registered provider of ELCAS courses. (Centre No: 1879)

RISK have a passion for Health and Safety, and key members of the management team are ex-military, so they understand the transition from the forces to civvy street. Whether you are currently in the Armed Forces and are planning your future civilian career - or you have already served and are looking for qualifications to start a new career -  RISK offer a variety of ELCAS approved health and safety training courses for military personnel. Helping you 'get the recognition you deserve' by developing your skills and confidence to gain employment once you've left the military.


ELCAS approved NEBOSH courses

NEBOSH General Certificate online syllabus 
NEBOSH Construction Certificate online syllabus
NEBOSH Fire Certificate online syllabus
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate online syllabus




How to Access ELCAS Funding for Health and Safety Training Courses:

If you are MoD personnel and currently serving or have left the forces within the last ten years, you may be entitled to ELCAS funding (ELC) towards the cost of your accredited training course. To secure partial or full ELCAS funding for health and safety training courses and book your place to achieve the qualification of your choice, you will need to take the following steps:

Step 1: Contact us if you would like advice choosing a course or need further information about one you have selected.

Step 2: Complete an ELC claim form via ELCAS.

Step 3: Once approved, you will receive a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN). Please send a copy of this to us asap.

Step 4: Complete our online booking form for the training course you have received ELCAS funding for.

Step 5: Complete any remaining course payments.

Once we receive your Claim Authorisation Note (CAN), booking form and course payment, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and venue.

If you need advice about selecting your course or assistance to apply for ELCAS funding for health and safety training, please contact one of our RISK Health & Safety advisors.

Back To Top