London NEBOSH Courses Venue
► UJ Club, Sandall Street, Lambeth, London, SE1 8UJ
► Opposite St Pancras and King Cross Stations
► Under 10 minutes walk from Euston Station
► Numerous hotels within close proximity
Nottingham NEBOSH Courses Venue
► The Tangent Business Hub, Weighbridge Road, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20 8RX
► 7 minutes from Junction 29 of the M1
► Free on-site parking available
► Nearest train station just 5 minutes by taxi
► Various hotel accommodation just 2-10 minutes drive
RISK are a training course provider and not a broker
This means we aren't making a quick mark-up or taking a commission on the sale of a training place, but are responsible for the quality of your knowledge after you have taken the course. This is why we guarantee your pass, because if there is something you don't get, it's our failing not yours - so why should you pay for the training again.
By booking your training with RISK, you can be sure that you are booking direct with a high-quality, experienced training provider.
Booking direct with RISK also offers a number of key benefits, including:
IOSH Guaranteed Pass Scheme
RISK is committed to providing the highest level of training to all its delegates. So much so that we will guarantee to continue to support them until they have passed the course.
In order to become eligible for this:
The account must have been paid in full prior to the course start date. All training days on the original course must have been attended in sequential order. The student must have completed any homework, assessments, portfolios/reports and self study tasks in the time allocated, attended the original examination and paid any applicable re-registration and examination fees.
Please note :-
The delegate must attend all of the training days to be eligible for the “IOSH Pass Guarantee Scheme”
RISK reserves the right to amend, alter and update the content of the “IOSH Pass Guarantee Scheme” at any time
FREE TELEPHONE SUPPORT
- A telephone helpline for the duration of the training course providing free advice in relation to course content, homeworks etc. (This helps us to maintain our high first time pass rates)
- Consultants who are generally available throughout the working day and early evening to answer any queries
- On-going commitment to your organisation, with an after sales telephone support service, enabling you to put the ‘theory’ into practice
- The latest up-to-date course materials, yours to keep after your course.
- A dedicated log in area for the download of further revision materials. *
- 20+ years of experience in delivering quality training.
- A variety of payment options to suit.
*Subject to availability and scheme terms
Call 01623 749 718 now to book your course
Let our customer support team take away the hassle and do all the work for you.
They will find you the most convenient course in the timescale you need to act. We have a money back guarantee, so if you find a more convenient location, timescale or better value provider after booking, then we'll give you a full refund before the course starts.