NEBOSH Guaranteed Pass
28 October 2019
Designed to take the pressure off and help you pass first time, it's been a successful tool and underpins the NEBOSH Fast Track courses delivered by RISK.
Does it mean you're guaranteed to pass your NEBOSH exam?
The NEBOSH exams are notoriously difficult and nobody can guarantee you'll pass. However, what RISK have provided for over a decade is a promise. If you fail because there's something you don't get, it's our failing not yours - so why should you pay for the training again.
NEBOSH Delegate ‘Pass Guarantee Scheme’ Training Agreement
RISK is committed to providing the highest level of training to all its delegates. So much so that we will guarantee to continue to support you until you have passed the specific NEBOSH module or full NEBOSH Course booked.
There are three fundamental conditions to the NEBOSH Delegate Pass Guarantee Scheme
1. Financial - The account must have been paid in full prior to the course start date.
2. Our Commitment – You will have knowledgeable, engaging trainers and as much support as you need, including:
- Out of hours telephone and one-to-one ‘in-person’ support from the principal tutor.
- A ‘WhatsApp’ group to share learnings, questions and encouragement with your fellow delegates and principal tutor.
- A NEBOSH Personal Learning Zone, an online portal with home study work, smart study tactics; past exam analysis and example questions.
Plus you’ll get the latest Health & Safety reference book, RISK study folder and all the relevant NEBOSH Terms Conditions and Procedures.
3. Your Commitment – As a basic this means:
- All training days on the original course must have been attended in sequential order.
- You must complete the home study work in between each training day.
- Complete the revision programme and attend the examination.
The course is renowned for being hard learning and tough to pass – which is why the training schedule is designed to both instil the knowledge and focus your output to comply with the NEBOSH examination marking criteria. Follow the programme and you’re more likely to pass than fail, but in the event you do fail all you’ll pay for is the NEBOSH re-registration and examination fees. However, you will be required to rebook and attend all of the modules training days again.