SSSTS Refresher Training London
28 November 2019
RISK's Waterloo venue is proving popular with delegates needing to refresh their (SSSTS) Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme accreditation.
1 Day SSSTS Refresher at an excellent London location
A 1-day course aimed at delegates who have previously passed the 2-day SSSTS course (Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme). With 1000s of Site Supervisors in London, the need for a convenient location in the Capital is essential. The RISK SSSTS Refresher Course is run, delivered or carried out opposite Waterloo Station with its extensive overland rail connections as well as the Northern, Jubilee and Bakerloo line Underground access.
SSSTS Certificate Refreshed every 5 years
Candidates for the SSSTS Refresher Training course must be able to provide proof of attendance to the full SSSTS course to be eligible for the two-day SSSTS Refresher course. Full attendance of all 7.5 hours is mandatory and candidates will be continually assessed during the course. There is a multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course. Successful SSSTS Refresher candidates will receive a new CITB SSSTS certificate, which is awarded on successful completion and valid for 5 years.
The SSSTS Refresher Course includes the following elements:
- Recent changes to legislation surrounding construction site health, safety and welfare
- How health and safety law is structured
- Why method statements are a legal requirement and how they work
- How their role fits in with controlling site safety, in a safe manner
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health supervision
- Communication on a site and the routes available within site activity for effective communication
Additional SSSTS Refresher Training venues
London SSSTS Courses
St Chad’s Street, London WC1H 8AG
► Opposite St Pancras and King Cross Stations
► Under 10 minutes walk from Euston Station
► Numerous hotels within close proximity