Remote CITB Site Safety Plus (SSP) SMSTS Refresher Courses Online
28 August 2020
RISK has worked directly with CITB to adapt the following Site Safety Plus courses so they can be taught online remotely, via video conferencing. It's delivered in an engaging format unique to RISK, to ensure the delegates acquire the relevant knowledge and training experience.
The SMSTS Refresher qualiﬁcation is needed by anyone who has responsibilities for anyone currently holding a valid Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) certiﬁcate. To maintain their SMSTS certiﬁcation, holders must refresh their skills and knowledge every ﬁve years by passing 2 day SMSTS Refresher courses.
How the SMSTS Refresher Remote Online Courses run
- SMSTS Refresher 2 day course
- 2 x 3.5 hour sessions per day
- 2 consecutive days
- Full supporting notes to prepare for the exam
- Price includes a digital download of GE700
- Exam undertaken online with Microsoft forms
- Maximum on a course is 10 delegates
- Training delivered remotely using zoom,
(course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam. RISK undertake a 'technology test' BEFORE the course begins to ensure everything is working - you will be advised of this upon booking.)
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate
- Slide share classroom simulation, with tutor lead - so you'll see the slides, plus hear and see the tutor and other delegates on the course
- Adapted Learning materials available digitally, these are unique to RISK and have been developed to aid your remote learning
- One to one telephone support
- Photo ID must be provided
Price includes the electronic download of the CITB GE700 technical information relevant to the SMSTS Refresher course. Published by CITB, GE700 provides authoritative information on current construction health, safety and environment legislation, guidance and good practice. It is the ofﬁcial supporting publication for the CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R).