IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors
1 September 2020
It's the perfect 1 day course for managers and business owners planning their COVID-19 return to work.
COVID-19 return to work RISK Assessment UPDATE
Designed for the senior leaders of the business, the IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors Remote Online Course ensures those with ultimate responsibility for the business and its actions know their legal responsibilities and can ensure the workforce and the public are safe from harm. RISK have included a bonus module which provides the delegates with a framework relating to the eight government guides produced to advise managers and business owners on how to create a COVID-19 Secure Workplace.
How to Create a COVID-19 Secure Workplace
The government has said employers must carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment of workplaces as soon as possible. You will still need to follow the ﬁve steps of risk assessments to identify hazards, assess risks and take action to prevent them, but this assessment will focus solely on risks of coronavirus transmission. This IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors course has been adapted to focused upon the planning the return to work for senior managers and business owners and at the end of it you will understand the steps needed to start your return to work process.
Skills the IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors course gives you:
- Helps delegates understand and fulﬁl their health safety role and responsibilities
- Provides the knowledge base to integrate health and safety objectives with business objectives
- Gives the skills and conﬁdence to ensure the business is organised to manage risks
- Decide upon suitable precautions in relation to identiﬁed hazards
- Understand the need for communication with employees and contractors and identiﬁcation of training needs
- Integrate health and safety within the standards culture of the business
- Know the differences in responsibly according to role of employer, employee, contractor, client and sub-contractor
How long does the IOSH Safety for Senior Executives & Directors course last?
- 1 Day – Trainer Led Learning
- Tailored Learning Support Materials including How to Create a COVID-19 Secure Workplace
- In-Company or Open Remote Courses Available
Call 01623 749 718 now to book your course
Let our Customer Support Team take away the hassle and do all the work for you.
They will advise on the course, the timescale in which you need to act - plus explain our unique a money back guarantee, so if you find a better value provider after booking, then we'll give you a full refund before the course starts. (Must be 28 days before the course start date).