CITB SSSTS – Virtual Online Course
3 May 2021
This CITB SSSTS two day virtual course has be delivered remotely with overwhelming success, receiving fantastic delegate feedback. The experience of remote learning is a first for many taking this qualification.
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) transition to a remote learning course covers those in a position of team leader, foreman, or anyone who has (or aspires to have) supervisory responsibilities on a construction site. The two-day CITB SSSTS course is a requirement set out by Build UK (previously known as UKCG) for all supervisors who will be working on their sites. It is endorsed as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites. It’s designed to encourage improved work skills and reduced accidents and injuries.
SSSTS online course agenda
- Health and safety law how it applies to supervisors
- The responsibility of supervisors while controlling site safety
- Risk assessing and the necessity of method statements
- Site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- The effective monitoring of site activities
- The timely intervention when bad practice is present
- Developing a health and safety system.
- Fire prevention and control
- Hazardous substances
- CDM regulations
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Theory Test – A number of multiple choice and written questions, currently undertaken in Microsoft Forms to maintain the integrity/confidentiality of the exam process. Delegates must score 80% to pass.
Book your CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Course - call 01623 749 718
(Please call 07967 826 094 if your enquiry is urgent)