CITB SSSTS Refresher – Virtual Online Course
10 May 2021
This CITB SSSTS one day virtual training course is a great refresher for those with SSSTS accreditation and who wish to prevent their qualification expiring after five years. Ensuring a continued understanding of legislative changes and their impact on the workplace.
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS-R) Refresher is specifically designed to update the delegates existing health and safety know-how plus incorporate any changes in the legislation which effects them as a supervisor. The virtual SSSTS Refresher course has been delivered remotely with incredible success, providing individuals with awareness of their responsibilities under health and safety welfare and environmental issues. Outlining their duties and responsibilities to manage daily activities.
SSSTS Refresher online course agenda
- Health and safety law how it applies to supervisors
- The responsibility of supervisors while controlling site safety
- Risk assessing and the necessity of method statements
- Site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- The effective monitoring of site activities
- The timely intervention when bad practice is present
- Developing a health and safety system.
- Fire prevention and control
- Hazardous substances
- CDM regulations
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Theory Test – A number of multiple choice and written questions, currently undertaken in Microsoft Forms to maintain the integrity/confidentiality of the exam process. Delegates must score 80% to pass.
Book your CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS-R) Refresher Course - call 01623 749 718
(Please call 07967 826 094 if your enquiry is urgent)