NEBOSH Construction – Taught remotely in a virtual classroom
14 June 2021
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (NCC) provides a broad understanding of construction related health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities in the construction industry.
The course covers a broad range of hazards specific to the construction industry, and how to control them. This qualification is designed for people working in construction, from civil engineering; utilities; facilities; property management; and more. It is particularly suitable for managers, supervisors, principal designers and principal contractors who require the right level of skills to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities.
Unit NG1: Management of Health and Safety
The NEBOSH General Certificate NG1 module is now delivered ONLY by Open Book Exam. 5 days trainer led learning delivered remotely, online via zoom. The NG1 open book exam is undertaken online within a 24 hour window.
Unit NCC1: Managing & Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Construction Site – Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement – Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment – Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height – Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces – Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction – Hazards and Risk Control
Unit NCC2: Construction Health & Safety Practical Application
A practical assessment is carried out in the delegates workplace and a written report is generated and submitted to RISK.
Book your NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety 5 Day Training Course - call 01623 749 718
(Please call 07967 826 094 if your enquiry is urgent)